FAQ’s – Frequently Asked Questions
Below are several questions that we frequently get asked here at The Cabooze. If you need more information, or have another question, please contact our box office at 612.338.6425, please note – we are not obligated to honor tickets that aren’t printed from The Cabooze box office, outlets, approved fan clubs, or website directly, please purchase tickets from a third party at your own risk.
- Where is the Cabooze and where do I park? We are conveniently located at 917 Cedar Avenue South just south of 94E, minutes west of downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota, and moments from the University Of Minnesota. The Cabooze is located right across the street from The Hiawatha Line Light Rail Franklin Avenue Station, which can take you to the Mall of America, Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport, and Minneapolis’s newest addition Target Field home to the Twins. Please click on the Google Map for driving directions. There is limited free parking at the Cabooze, and is located on both sides of the club. Street parking is also available.
- How old do I have to be? The Cabooze does shows ranging from All Ages to 21+, please check the “home” for info on shows. Anyone without proper identification is marked with X’s on their hands and not allowed to purchase or consume alcohol while at The Cabooze. This ensures to our staff that you are not of legal age to drink alcohol or that you do not have proper ID. We also reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who appears intoxicated or underage. Proper photo identification will be required for entry. No re-entry on under age shows.
- How do I know who is playing, and what they sound like? Go to the “home” section of our website, click on the band name and if it’s available, we will have posted a description of the band, as well as a song or two of theirs. Most new shows are announced and updated on our website Monday mornings. We have calendars inside the club that you can grab and take home with you. To get the most updated show announcements and to buy tickets before the general public, sign up for our Cabooze e-mail list on our website. It’s free to sign up.
- I bought a general admission ticket – am I guaranteed a seat? * All tickets are for general admission, first come, first serve. We recommend eating next door at The Joint Bar & Grill before the show starts.
- What if we need handicap assistance? The Cabooze is handicap accessible. Please call 612.338.6425 to make advance arrangements.
- We want to make a night of it – do you have hotel recommendations? Click Here!
- What are your policies regarding photo/video/audio? Recording policies are at the bands discretion and change night to night. You may bring your camera with the understanding that you might need to check it with us for the duration of the show. We also do not allow cameras with removable lens without a press release from the band.
- Is there a Coat Check service? We do offer coat check, when weather permits at the front desk for a fee of $2.00 per coat. We are not responsible for any lost, missing or damaged items in the coats.
- What form of payments does The Cabooze accept? Cash, and all major credit cards. We do not accept checks. ATM is located at the front of The Cabooze.
- Is there food or beverage permitted at The Cabooze? No outside food or drink is permitted inside The Cabooze. We offer a selection of beverages and alcohol with a small grill menu located at the Joint Bar located directly next door to the left of The Cabooze.